SIRN aims to represent the SI community, its needs and aspirations. We aim to encourage and facilitate different forms of engagement by harnessing the strengths of different research areas and expertise, as well as identifying future needs.
Your participation in these discussions will be vital to consolidate SIRN as a community with a shared view to address the challenges posed by SI.
- You can become a member of the network
- You can subscribe to our newsletter and engage with us on social media
- You can participate in our events
- You can participate in discussion forums.
You can also help us by telling your stories. We want to hear from you so do get in touch.
- You can share information on your research and findings so SIRN can highlight this within the community
- You can contribute to our communications, in particular to the blog series sharing your views on recent publications, reports, policies, events, initiatives and trends to inspire and influence others
- You can pose new questions or topics for the network to explore in our future events
- You can tell us about the events and training courses you are organizing, and SIRN will help promote them