Join the Network
The network is open to anyone with an interest in sustainable, secure and resilient production of food in the face of future demands due to the growing global population and environmental and socio-economic changes.
Becoming a member brings greater opportunities for you and your organization and introduces you into a community of forward-thinking players. The focus of the discussion will be most relevant to academic researchers from the natural and social sciences. The Network also aims to engage a wider knowledge base group, involving industry and business, policy makers, funders, government and civil society.
As a SI Network member, you will be able to access:
- updates on news and events
- information on training and funding opportunities
- an space for you to share information on your own initiatives
- a searchable directory of all members with their profiles and interests (coming soon)
- access to discussion forums