Horizon scanning activities
- The top 100 questions of importance to global agriculture by Pretty et al. (2010) in International Journal of Agricultural Sustainability 8 (4), 219-236.
- What do We Need to Know to Enhance the Environmental Sustainability of Agricultural Production? A Prioritisation of Knowledge Needs for the UK Food System by Dicks et al. (2013) in Sustainability, 5(7), 3095-3115.
- Priority research questions for the UK food system by Ingram et al. (2013) in Food Security, Volume 5, Issue 5, pp 617–636.
- Research questions and recommendations from BBSRC working group on Sustainable Intensification (2014)
- NERC and BBSRC workshop to bring together the UK Sustainable Intensification research community (2014)
- Launch of SIRN network (2016)
- Horizon scanning report_ Game changing developments in the context of food security and future research priorities by the Global Food Security Programme (2017)
- TempAg Foresight report from workshop ‘Research shaping policies for sustainable agricultural food systems in temperate regions’ by the Global Food Security Programme (2017)