- Joint Programming Initiative on Agriculture, Food Security and Climate Change (FACCE-JPI)
- landbridge is a knowledge exchange network for rural professionals. Its aims are to provide a platform for inter-professional learning and debate among advisors from across the professions and to provide opportunities for exchange with research communities. Through contributions to advisor learning, networking and training, landbridge will aim to enhance advice to farming and land focused businesses.
- Nexus Network three-year initiative to foster debate, innovative research and practical collaborations across the linked ‘nexus’ domains of food, energy, water and the environment. Participation in the network is open to researchers from all disciplines, and to decision makers in government, business and civil society. The network is funded by the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) and is being coordinated by a team from the University of Sussex, University of Sheffield, University of Exeter, University of East Anglia and the Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership..
- UK Environmental Change Network (ECN) is UK’s long-term environmental monitoring and research programme. ECN makes regular measurements of air, soil, water and a range of animals and plants across a network of sites to determine how and why the natural environment is changing. The programme works with a wide range of other research partners and funders and is coordinated by the Centre for Ecology and Hydrology.
- UK Plant Phenomics Network (UKPPN) is funded by The Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC) and aims to develop a UK community focused on plant phenotyping and organised around existing and developing platforms, while engaging the widest possible participation from different disciplines, academic, industry and policy makers. UKPPN leadership team involves colleagues at Universities of Aberystwyth, Nottingham and Sheffield, Rothamsted Research and GARNet).